Monday, May 18, 2009

Pay It Forward

So, here's how this works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade/homemade gift from me. The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!

Saw this on a friend's blog...I loved the movie and the whole concept/idea of it. Thanks Manda!

Hopefully we can keep this going! :) Obviously if you don't have a blog you can send this and keep it going through email, facebook or myspace.

1 comment:

  1. So you were the only one to post a comment on my blog. I am not sure if I pick what it is that I make you, or if you let me know what you want and then if I can make it I will. I saw it posted either way on a couple of blogs. Let me know if you want a surprise or if you want something in particular. Love Ya, Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive