If you go to my playlist I have added the above titled song to it. I just have to say that I love that song...it's definitely a new favorite. If you have a moment select it and listen to it. Although the song is referring to a woman if you just change the words to reference a man, you'll understand why I enjoy it so much. This song makes me think of my dad! My knowledge that I will see him again someday helps ease the pain of missing him but this song is a nice reminder that he is walking with Jesus and I don't have to worry about him. He is in a Glorious place! I miss you Dad!!!

Dad congratulating Pat on graduating ALS 12/19/07. One of the last photos we have of dad before his passing.

Dad, Mom, Pat and I at ALS graduation on 12/19/07.
Dad looks so proud of Pat in these pix, wish we could have had more time with him.
ReplyDelete