Saturday, April 18, 2009

Poor Maio!





So it was time to get Maio to the vet for shots but unfortunately he had some mats on his rear, on both sides. He is a medium hair cat, does not clean himself well and does not like to be brushed. Last time we took him to the vet they were able to brush the few out but this time it was worse; the vet recommended shaving him and having him start fresh. They had to sedate him just as they did last time but this time the sedation wear off took longer and he was mean. After a full day and a half after sedating him he's finally our loveable cat again and we were able to get some photos. Poor naked baby, they only left his head, paws and tail unshaven.

1 comment:

  1. oh poor little kitty. How traumatic. I remember when we did that to one of our kittys.
    I think it affects their personality. I enjoy your blog. thanks for all your hard work.
    Love you.
    Margie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive