You've read about and seen pics of last weeks blizzard well guess what we had another one yesterday! I'm not even kidding!!! I've given up on trying to save up PPL at work. You want to see what this blizzard looks like look at the pics already posted on Saturday and just use your imagination! Yes 3 day weekends are nice but not when you are stuck in the house. Pat asked me yesterday why is it that on a Saturday I can decide to be lazy and just hang around the house and be totally fine with it but when mother nature decides to give you a "free" day I absolutely want out? Life? If it didn't happen that way life wouldn't be considered normal?
Trust me I like snow but there is a time for everything...I think the time is up for snow this year. I know we need the moisture but can't we just have it in rain form?
Are we ever happy though...honestly if it were raining I'm sure I could find someway to complain about it. OK, stay positive...this too shall pass.
Well this will be my shortest blog yet, have to go get bundled up and start digging out again. Hopefully it'll be a bit easier because we actually went out 3 times yesterday and did major shoveling (even though the wind kept blowing it in our faces). We even pulled my car out of the garage after the third time so hopefully the two cars together helped block the build up. Now if the plows will come down our street, I'm supposed to be to work at 10am, wish me luck with that.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment